Worship resumes in the Netherlee Sanctuary on Sunday 26th July.
There will be 2 services so come along at either 10:00am or 11:30am.
The Scottish Government has specified that the maximum number of people who can attend any service is 50.
To help prevent anyone turning up and finding that the service is full and being turned away we have introduced a booking system. If you want to book a spot please contact the Netherlee Church Office between 10:00am and noon on Tuesday morning and between 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm on Wednesday. The church office number is 0141 637 2503.
We will endeavour to notify you before each Sunday how many seats have been booked and how many seats remain. Please bear with us as we navigate this new normal.
Glasgow Presbytery has not granted us permission to open Stamperland
due to outstanding electrical work which must be completed
and certified before we can re-apply for permission to open.
This matter will be considered by the Fabric Committee and the Kirk Session
The following information may influence your personal risk assessment:
- If you are unwell please do not attend church.
- If shielding, isolating or vulnerable please consider the risks associated with attending church.
- Toilets will be closed and only available in a genuine emergency.
- Church of Scotland has ruled 50 people as the maximum capacity for any church, so please do not be offended if the Duty Team do not allow you entry.
- Enter / Exit the building by specific doors – please read the signs and follow the guidance of the Duty Team – level access is be available.
- Duty Team will ask for your name and telephone number –only to be used if required for Test and Protect purposes by Health Protection Scotland.
- Please wear a face covering (we will have masks available in both buildings) to mitigate being indoors and reduce the risk of transmission of the virus.
- Hygiene is important – please use the hand sanitisers provided.
- No singing during the service as this increases transmission of the virus.
- The offering will not be collected during the service, but places for you to leave offerings and donations as you enter and exit will be signposted.
- Any coats, umbrellas etc must be taken with you into the sanctuary.
- There will be no tea or coffee provided after the service (or chat sadly).
- At the end of the service you will be guided by the Minister and Duty Team on how to exit the building – please disperse promptly outside the building so there is no risk of crowding at the exits or on the pavements outside the building.
- Netherlee services will be available via online stream, either live or recorded.
Link to Youtube Channel for Sunday Services
For pastoral matters please contact either Rev Scott Blythe 585 7502, Pastoral Assistant, Marie Wilson 07399246935 or Session Clerk, Stuart Buchanan 07785 221871.
Worship at Netherlee
Are you aware that if you have been unable to attend worship on a Sunday morning you can see the service from Sunday afternoon online? Many now have a “second look” enjoying seeing the service from a different angle thanks to our operators on the AV Desk. The service is streamed live on YouTube and easily obtained right here on the Website.